everything nice and a little bit of pumpkin spice! that’s what Vegan Pumpkin Spice Banana Bread is all about. this may be the best banana bread i have ever made when it comes to taste and texture. there’s no refined sugar, it’s gluten-free and incredibly healthy. anytime there’s a bread with just 8 real ingredients, you know the recipe is going to be amazing.
honestly, i’ve been dreaming up this bread for quite some time. it’s kind of a hybrid of my flourless banana bread and pumpkin chocolate chip bread. almond flour meets gluten-free oats, which thus creates a heavenly soft and fluffy texture. best news ever- like many of my other desserts, this bread is made in the food processor! 🙂
had to show you a glorious close up of Vegan Pumpkin Spice Banana Bread. isn’t that texture on another level? people will honestly be baffled it’s vegan! you can replace the almond butter with any nut or seed butter by the way!
i’m just thrilled about this recipe and i hope you adore Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bread as much as my husband and i do!
ingredients + directions
- 1 cup gluten-free oats (i used one degree organics)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 medium-large size very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter (any nut or seed butter works)
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin spice blend
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp almond or vanilla extract
- add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until a thick batter forms.
- add to a parchment lined bread loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 43 minutes. top with pecans if you would like!
- cool down completely so the bread can set (about 30-45 min).
- store in the fridge and enjoy!