who loves yogurt bark as much as i do?!
this creamy and delectable snack is not only easy to make but also packs a punch in terms of taste and texture.
taste and texture:
there’s creamy goodness of vegan yogurt infused with the sweetness of fresh raspberry jam.
each bite is perfectly complemented by mixed berries and some crunchy nuts if you choose to add some.
it’s a blend of creamy, tangy, and slightly chewy goodness that will leave your taste buds dancing with joy.
why it’s such a great snack:
this snack is a nutritional powerhouse disguised as a delightful indulgence.
packed with protein from vegan protein powder, it provides a satisfying energy boost to fuel your day.
plus, it’s packed with antioxidants and vitamins from the fresh berries!
freezer storage and thawing:
one of the best things about this snack is its freezer-friendly nature.
after making a batch, simply pop it into the freezer for a few of hours until it’s firm.
then, transfer the bark into an airtight container or ziplock bag for storage.
when you’re ready to indulge, just take it out of the freezer and let it thaw for a few minutes until it reaches your desired consistency.
perfect for valentine’s day:
with its gorgeous pink hue, this yogurt bark is the perfect treat to celebrate some love on valentine’s day.
shape it into a heart for an extra touch of festiveness, and watch your loved ones’ eyes light up with delight as they savor each bite :).
feel free to get creative with your add-ins, this is such a versatile recipe!
from crunchy granola to chewy dried fruits, the possibilities are endless.
experiment with different combinations to find your perfect flavor profile.
take your yogurt bark to the next level by adding a drizzle of melted dark chocolate or a sprinkle of shredded coconut on top.
not only does it enhance the flavor, but it also adds a touch of elegance to your creation, so why not?!
don’t limit yourself to just berries!
try experimenting with different fruits and flavors to create your own custom yogurt bark.
from tropical mango to banana, there’s tons of options when it comes to creating a flavor profile.
if you love my Vegan Berry Protein Yogurt Bark, try these other dessert recipes from my blog!
are you going to make my Vegan Berry Protein Yogurt Bark!?
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation!
be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Vegan Berry Protein Yogurt Bark
1 and 1/2 cups vegan yogurt (such as coconut or almond yogurt)
1/3 cup vegan protein powder (vanilla or berry flavored)
1/3 cup fresh raspberry jam (for color and flavor)- you can add more
1 cup mixed berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries) for topping
1/4 cup pomegranate arils
any other toppings you would like!
- in a mixing bowl, combine the vegan yogurt and vegan protein powder. stir until the protein powder is fully incorporated into the yogurt.
- gently fold in the fresh raspberry jam, swirling it into the yogurt mixture to create a marbled effect and achieve a pink color.
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- pour the yogurt mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, spreading it out evenly with a spatula to about 1/4 inch thickness into a heart shape.
- sprinkle the fruit evenly over the top of the yogurt mixture, pressing them down slightly to adhere.
- place the baking sheet in the freezer and let the yogurt bark freeze for at least 2-3 hours, or until completely firm.
- once frozen, remove the yogurt bark from the freezer and break it into pieces using your hands or a knife.
- serve immediately as a refreshing snack or dessert, or store any leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. thaw a bit before eating.