as the air turns crisp (except here in FL lol), it’s the perfect time to indulge in the flavors of autumn.
today, we’re excited to share with you a scrumptious treat that captures the essence of the season – Epic Vegan Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Bark!!
this easy dessert combines the creamy richness of yogurt, the warmth of pumpkin spice, and the fudginess of a no-bake crust.
it’s a dessert that’s as satisfying as it is visually stunning, making it a must-try for vegans and non-vegans alike!!
i absolutely LOVE yogurt bark. what makes yogurt bark so fun is the creative freedom it offers.
from choosing the flavor and type of yogurt to deciding on the toppings and mix-ins, it’s like crafting a work of edible art hehe.
the process is simple yet endlessly customizable, making it perfect for experimenting with different flavors and textures.
plus, it’s a fantastic activity to involve the little ones in, allowing everyone to personalize their own portion of the bark.
whether I’m making it to celebrate a special occasion or just to satisfy a sweet craving, crafting yogurt bark is not only a delicious treat but also a creative outlet!
texture: the texture of this epic vegan pumpkin pie yogurt bark is a perfect blend of creaminess, fluffiness, and crunch.
the coconut yogurt layer is velvety smooth, the whipped cream adds a light and airy element, and the crust crumbles provide a satisfying crunch with every bite.
i recommend letting the yogurt bark thaw a bit before eating so that it’s creamy and less icy!
taste: each bite of this bark is a combo of autumn flavors. the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice offer warm and comforting notes, while the almond butter and maple syrup add a touch of sweetness.
the no bake crust crumbles provide a nutty and slightly sweet contrast to the creamy layers, making it a perfect balance of flavors.
alternatives: feel free to get creative with this recipe. you can swap out the almond butter for another nut or seed butter, use different spices in the crust crumbles, or even experiment with various vegan yogurt flavors for a fun twist.
for the yogurt, while i love cocojune, feel free to use any brand that’s super thick and creamy!
you want to use a creamy brand because the thinner the yogurt, the more icy it is.
Epic Vegan Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Bark is
100 percent vegan
gluten free with gf oats
high in healthy fats
made with minimal ingredients
if you love Amazingly Vegan Dessert Yogurt Bark, then try these other recipes from upbeetandkaleingitblog
are you going to make my Epic Vegan Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Bark?!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Epic Vegan Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Bark
for the yogurt layer:
1 ½ cups thick and creamy coconut yogurt (the best option)
½ cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp pumpkin spice
¼ cup almond butter
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
for the whipped cream layer:
store-bought vegan whipped cream (truwhip)
for the crust crumbles:
1 cup medjool dates, pitted
1 cup pecans
1 tsp cinnamon
⅓ cup oats
any additional toppings such as chocolate chips, peanut butter, and more!
- in a mixing bowl, combine the thick and creamy coconut yogurt, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. mix until all the ingredients are well combined, and the mixture is smooth.
- line a baking sheet or a rectangular dish with parchment paper.
- pour the yogurt mixture onto the parchment paper, spreading it out evenly to your desired thickness. a thickness of about ½ inch works well. freeze for an hour and then gently top the yogurt layer with a generous layer of vegan whipped cream, creating a smooth and fluffy surface.
- in a food processor, combine the medjool dates, pecans, cinnamon, and oats. pulse the mixture until it forms a crumbly texture with small chunks. sprinkle the crust crumbles evenly over the whipped cream layer or form large bites like i did.
- place the baking sheet or dish in the freezer and let it freeze for at least 4 hours, or until it becomes firm.
once it’s frozen, remove it from the freezer and let it sit for a few at room temperature to make it easier to break into pieces and less icy.
- store in the freezer in an airtight container, thaw a bit and enjoy!