these no bake vegan snickers rolls are the easiest and best dessert or sweet snack to make this weekend!
taking a spin on traditional cinnamon rolls, i decided to make these snickers inspired with tons of nuttiness and chocolate.
i mean, who doesn’t love dessert that tastes like candy but is also made with amazing ingredients?!
there are a few no bake rolls on my blog, and they’re super popular recipes. you should try Vegan and Gluten Free No Bake Chocolate Date Rolls, Vegan No Bake Protein Cinnamon Rolls and Vegan and Gluten Free No Bake Funfetti Cake Rolls.
the dough is super easy to make and only requires six ingredients! the peanut butter within the dough mixture contributes to some extra nuttiness and i used maple syrup to sweeten it up.
the combination of flavors makes the dough taste like a base of a candy bar, it’s heavenly.
rolling the dough flat can be tricky, so i always recommend rolling it between two sheets of parchment paper!
for the filling, it really only needs four really simple ingredients. i used medjool dates which always helps with consistency, dairy free milk, peanut butter and peanuts!
since the filling is so simple, you really just have to combine the ingredients and plop it onto the dough!
i wanted to keep to the traditional snickers bar look and taste, so i made a melted chocolate topping! if you’re not a huge fan of chocolate, you can always make a homemade caramel sauce to drizzle since snickers also has caramel!
since this recipe is no bake, i think it’s such a great thing to have premade for when those busier mornings get to you! plus, your kiddos will love it, too! 🙂
here’s everything you need to make No Bake Vegan Snickers Rolls
gluten free oat flour
runny almond butter
dairy free milk of your choice
dairy free chocolate chips
if you love No Bake Vegan Snickers Rolls, try these other recipes from my blog!
are you going to make my No Bake Vegan Snickers Rolls!?
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
No Bake Vegan Snickers RollsCourse: Snacks
1 and 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp gluten free oat flour (you can add more if dough is too watery)
1/2 cup almond flour
1/3 cup runny peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp almond milk or any dairy free milk (you can add more if dough is too dry)
1 tsp vanilla extract
9 medjool dates
1/3 cup dairy free milk
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup peanuts
- melted chocolate topping
1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
1 tbsp coconut oil
- add all dough ingredients to a food processor and blend until a thick dough forms.
- when you’re rolling out the dough, lay the dough on parchment paper. then, put another sheet of parchment paper on top of the dough.
- this enables a seamless process to roll out the dough into a large rectangle without the dough sticking to the counter or the rolling pin.
- add the date mixture ingredients to a food processor aside from the peanuts and blend until a sticky paste forms.
- then, add the peanut butter date mixture to the rectangle and gently spread it out because the mixture is sticky. sprinkle the peanuts on top, roll up carefully and place the roll in the freezer for 30-45 minutes.
- then, slice into rolls, drizzle chocolate on top, place back in the freezer for 20 minutes and enjoy! you can store in the fridge or freezer and just thaw/warm up before eating.