happy Thursday from these Vegan and Gluten Free Funfetti Cake Rolls!! since my no bake cinnamon rolls went viral, i thought it would be fun to create another delicious version of them.
who doesn’t love sprinkles, cake and frosting, right?
everything about Vegan and Gluten Free No Bake Funfetti Cake Rolls is a dream.
they’re no bake, so you don’t have to turn on your oven at all, AND they’re really easy to make!
you will need a food processor because it’s important to get the dough extremely smooth for rolling out!
here’s a PRO TIP, and a darn good one.
when you’re rolling out the dough, lay the dough on parchment paper. then, put another sheet of parchment paper on top of the dough.
this enables a seamless process to roll out the dough into a large rectangle without the dough sticking to the counter or your hands.
from there, you can trim the edges a bit and create a more even rectangle. i like to take leftover dough from trimming and add it back to the rectangle.
from there, i keep rolling it out until i achieve the perfect amount of thickness.
about 1/3 inch is ideal here! you don’t want it too thin that the dough breaks when rolled up.
for the frosting, you can use any kind you want, and y’all know that i went with store bought! simple mills or miss jones are great!
you will need some sprinkles and whatever you want to use will work- i went with Watkin’s sprinkles.
the dough will need to set in the freezer for an hour before it’s cut into rolls. form there, you can store the rolls in the fridge OR freezer.
if stored in the freezer, they will just need to thaw a bit before you eat them.
here’s everything you need to make Vegan and Gluten Free No Bake Funfetti Cake Rolls
dairy free milk
store bought vanilla frosting
if you love Vegan and Gluten Free No Bake Funfetti Cake Rolls, then try these other recipes from my blog!
are you going to make Vegan and Gluten Free No Bake Funfetti Cake Rolls?
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Vegan and Gluten Free No Bake Funfetti Cake RollsCourse: Desserts, No Bake
1 cup + 7 tbsp gluten free oat flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1/3 cup creamy almond butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup dairy free milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- store bought vanilla frosting
- add all ingredients but the store bought frosting and sprinkles to a food processor.
- pulse until a thick dough forms.
- when you’re rolling out the dough, lay the dough on parchment paper. then, put another sheet of parchment paper on top of the dough.
- this enables a seamless process to roll out the dough into a large rectangle without the dough sticking to the counter or your hands.
- then, add a thick layer of vanilla frosting to the rectangle and sprinkles on top. roll up carefully and place the roll in the freezer for one hour.
- then, slice into rolls and enjoy! you can store in the fridge or freezer and just thaw before eating.