are you ready to try a dessert that combines the richness of chocolate, the tartness of raspberries, and the creaminess of mousse, all in one perfect treat?
look no further than these marry me no bake raspberry chocolate mousse cups!
crafted with wholesome ingredients and bursting with flavor, this recipe is a surefire way to satisfy your sweet cravings without any added sugar!
imagine biting into a decadent chocolate base, perfectly complemented by the bright, tangy notes of raspberry jam.
as you reach the center, the velvety smoothness of the chocolate mousse envelops your taste buds, leaving you craving for more.
each bite is seriously divine and the mousse is out of this world good thanks to Edward & Son’s Let’s Do Organic® Organic Heavy Coconut Cream.
now, let’s talk texture.
the base layer, made with almond flour, flax meal, and almond butter, offers a satisfying fudginess that contrasts beautifully with the creamy mousse and jammy topping.
the mousse itself is luxuriously smooth, thanks to the rich coconut cream and cocoa powder. and the raspberry jam adds a burst of freshness, adding a playful element to every spoonful.
worried about ingredient substitutions?
fret not! this recipe is highly versatile and can accommodate various dietary preferences and restrictions.
for instance, if you’re not a fan of almond butter, feel free to swap it out for another nut or seed butter of your choice.
you can also experiment with a different kind of fruity jam- the possibilities are endless, allowing you to tailor the recipe to your liking.
moreover, despite their indulgent flavor, i LOVE that Marry Me No Bake Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Cups pack a nutritious punch.
almond flour and flax meal provide a hearty dose of protein, fiber, and healthy fats, while medjool dates offer natural sweetness along with essential vitamins and minerals.
the coconut cream adds a creamy richness without the need for dairy, making this recipe suitable for vegans and those with lactose intolerance.
plus, raspberries are loaded with antioxidants and vitamin C, further adding to the nutritional profile of these perfect treats.
these mousse cups can be stored in the fridge or freezer for extended freshness.
simply thaw them in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving, and you’re ready to enjoy a delicious treat whenever the craving strikes.
in conclusion, these marry me no bake raspberry chocolate mousse cups are a true testament to the fact that healthy eating can be both delicious and satisfying.
so go ahead, treat yourself to a little slice of heaven—you deserve it!
if you love Marry Me No Bake Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Cups, then try these other recipes from upbeetandkaleingitblog
are you going to make my Marry Me No Bake Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Cups?!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Marry Me No Bake Raspberry Chocolate Mousse CupsCourse: Desserts, No Bake
ingredients for the base layer:
1 cup almond flour
1/3 cup flax meal
1/3 cup runny almond butter
1 cup medjool dates, pitted
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup dairy-free milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
ingredients for the raspberry mousse:
1 can (13.5 oz) edward and son’s heavy coconut cream
1/4 cup cocoa powder
5 large medjool dates, pitted
ingredients for raspberry jam topping:
10 ounces frozen raspberries
1 cup water
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- in a food processor, combine almond flour, flax meal, runny almond butter, medjool dates, cocoa powder, dairy-free milk, and vanilla extract. process until the mixture forms a dough-like consistency.
- line parchment paper cups with the dough mixture, pressing it into the bottom and up the sides to create a well in the center. place the cups in the freezer while you prepare the raspberry mousse.
- for the raspberry mousse, blend together the edward and son’s heavy coconut cream, cocoa powder, and pitted medjool dates until smooth.
- remove the parchment paper cups from the freezer and fill the center wells with the raspberry mousse mixture. return the cups to the freezer and let them set for about 2 hours.
- while the mousse cups are setting, prepare the raspberry jam topping. in a saucepan, combine frozen raspberries, water, chia seeds, and cinnamon. cook over medium heat until the raspberries break down and the mixture thickens, about 10 minutes. remove from heat and let it cool.
- once the raspberry jam has cooled, spoon it onto the set raspberry mousse cups.
- optionally, drizzle melted unsweetened chocolate over the tops of the cups for an extra decadent touch.
- return the cups to the freezer for a few minutes to set the raspberry jam topping.
- serve the marry me no bake raspberry chocolate mousse cups chilled and enjoy!