hiii, fellow oatmeal bake enthusiasts!
today, we’re diving into a world of donut-inspired indulgence with a twist of wholesome goodness. i made you Vegan Glazed Chocolate Donut Oatmeal Bake!
get ready to elevate your breakfast (or dessert) game with our “glazed chocolate donut oatmeal bake.” it’s a treat for your taste buds and a hug for your soul, all in one cozy bake.
i absolutely adore glazed donuts and had a craving for baked oatmeal, therefore, that’s how Vegan Glazed Chocolate Donut Oatmeal Bake was created!
yes, it truly does taste like a donut! you won’t believe once again how simplistic and wholesome the ingredients are yet they create such a rich and velvety bake.
of course the taste and texture are everything BUT, you can make this in just one baking dish!
you don’t even need a mixing bowl, how great is that? i just added all of the ingredients to an 8 x 11 baking dish and mixed them together.
then, i cleaned up the chocolate on the sides but that barely took any effort, ha! this is as minimal effort as it gets and i am here for it.
let’s dive into some of the ingredients!
- organic oats: the heart and soul of this recipe, these hearty oats provide a comforting base for our chocolatey creation. packed with fiber, they keep you satisfied and energized all morning.
- cocoa powder: because who can resist that rich, decadent chocolatey goodness? cocoa powder adds that deep, rich flavor we all crave!
- dairy-free yogurt: creamy and dreamy, dairy-free yogurt lends a yummy tanginess while keeping things entirely dairy free. it’s a secret to our moist and tender oatmeal bake.
- maple syrup: maple syrup brings a touch of sweetness, which is needed to perfectly balance out the cocoa’s richness.
- vanilla extract: a splash of vanilla extract adds a warm, aromatic note that pulls the flavors together.
- dairy-free milk: keep it creamy and luscious with your favorite dairy-free milk. almond, soy, oat – pick your favorite, and let it make your oatmeal bake extra creamy.
- chocolate chips: because life is better with chocolate chips! these little gems are like hidden treasures in each bite, melting into gooey deliciousness!
if you love my Vegan Glazed Chocolate Donut Oatmeal Bake, then check out these other recipes from the blog!
Vegan Glazed Chocolate Donut Oatmeal Bake is best stored in the fridge!
you can warm it up in the microwave to make the chocolate ooey gooey, melty goodness again.
it’s also freezer friendly, so if you have leftovers, you can always store some there.
are you going to make my Vegan Glazed Chocolate Donut Oatmeal Bake!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Vegan Glazed Chocolate Donut Oatmeal Bake
2 cups organic gluten free old fashioned oats
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup runny nut butter (cashew or almond) if yours is not runny add melted coconut oil to create runny texture
1 cup dairy free yogurt
1/4 cup maple syrup
2/3 cup dairy free milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- powdered sugar or lakanto powdered sugar sub mixed with dairy free yogurt or milk for glaze
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- then, start by mixing all of the ingredients but the chocolate chips in a baking pan until a thick batter forms.
- fold in the chocolate chips and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- cool down completely before adding the glaze. store in the fridge and enjoy!