don’t worry, there will be plenty more holiday desserts, but first, let’s take some time to appreciate Peanut Butter Caramel Cookie Dough Cups because they’re out of this world!
the cookie dough cups are made with almond flour and oat flour, so they’re totally gluten free if you use a gluten free oat flour.
good luck not eating all of the cookie dough before it makes it to the parchment paper cups because it’s honestly addicting.
then, there’s a center of peanut butter caramel that’s so easy to make and just divine!
it’s sweetened with coconut sugar and mixed with a little bit of coconut oil + vanilla extract.
if you don’t want to use coconut sugar, you can sweeten the cups with maple syrup. i would add two tbsp if you use maple syrup!
no Peanut Butter Caramel Cookie Dough Cup is complete without a delicious drizzle of chocolate on top.
you can even dunk the top of Peanut Butter Caramel Cookie Dough Cups in chocolate if you’re looking for more of a peanut butter cup style dessert.
why stop there though, you can even dunk the all of the Peanut Butter Caramel Cookie Dough Cups in chocolate. Reese’s who?
while these are made with peanut butter, you can swap it out for another nut butter or seed butter. almond butter or sunbutter would be delicious also!
here’s everything you need to make Peanut Butter Caramel Cookie Dough Cups
runny peanut butter
dairy free milk
mini chocolate chips
coconut oil or avocado oil
there’s a good chance that you have all of the ingredients in your pantry, especially if you aren’t new to making vegan desserts.
if you’re missing one of those ingredients, they can be found at every grocery that i have ever been to!
Peanut Butter Caramel Cookie Dough Cups are
made with wholesome ingredients
if you love my Peanut Butter Caramel Cookie Dough Cups, then check out these other recipes from the blog!
are you going to make my Peanut Butter Caramel Cookie Dough Cups?!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Peanut Butter Caramel Cookie Dough CupsCourse: Desserts, No Bake
- cookie dough cups
1 and 1/2 cups almond flour
1/3 cup oat flour
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup runny peanut butter
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- peanut butter caramel
1/3 cup runny peanut butter
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 cup melted coconut oil
- add all cookie dough ingredients to a bowl and mix well until a thick dough forms.
- then, fold in the chocolate chips until they’re evenly dispersed.
- add the cookie dough to parchment paper cups and form a hole in the middle while bringing up the cookie dough to the sides of the cup.
- mix the caramel ingredients together in a bowl until a thick and smooth consistency forms.
- then, add the caramel to the center of the cups and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- next, melt some chocolate and drizzle on top of the cookie dough cups if desired.
- place back in the freezer for 30 minutes and enjoy! store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container and thaw before eating.