if you crave a giant peanut butter cup but in cake form then you must make my Vegan and Gluten Free Peanut Butter Brownie Cake!
never have i ever had a tastier brownie, oh my gosh! Vegan and Gluten Free Peanut Butter Brownie Cake is super fudgy and totally satisfying.
this cake truly tastes much more indulgent than it actually is.
in fact, you probably have almost all of the ingredients sitting in your pantry! you may not have tapioca flour, but you can also use arrowroot and even corn starch.
the star of this recipe is the peanut butter of course. there’s just a casual peanut butter puddle in the middle of the cake.
i wouldn’t have it any other way though. the peanut butter puddle is why i call this recipe peanut butter cup brownie cake, it reminds me of a peanut butter cup.
the inside of Vegan and Gluten Free Peanut Butter Brownie Cake is soooo chocolatey! you’re going to need cocoa powder and also some chocolate chunks or chips.
here’s everything you need to make Vegan and Gluten Free Peanut Butter Brownie Cake
runny peanut butter (trader joe’s, sprouts, crazy richard’s or whole foods brand)
extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
dairy free milk
chocolate chips or chunks
Vegan and Gluten Free Peanut Butter Brownie Cake is
made with wholesome ingredients
sturdy enough to eat like a brownie
if you love my Vegan and Gluten Free Peanut Butter Brownie Cake, then try these other recipes from my blog!
are you going to make my Vegan and Gluten Free Peanut Butter Brownie Cake?!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Vegan and Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cup Brownie CakeCourse: Cakes, Desserts
2 cups almond flour
1/3 cup tapioca flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup runny peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup evoo or avocado oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup dairy free milk
1/3-1/2 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- peanut butter for topping
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- mix the brownie ingredients until a thick batter forms and then fold in the chocolate chips.
- place in an 8 x 8 round cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- cool down completely, add runny peanut butter to the top and enjoy!
- store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
- SAMOA CAKE
- replace the peanut butter in the cake batter with runny almond butter
- add a date caramel sauce instead of peanut butter on top (1 and 1/4 cup pitted dates blended in a food processor with 1/3 cup (or more) dairy free milk).
- add toasted coconut to the top!