Vegan Chocolate Chip Walnut Muffins…..you don’t have to tell me twice, i’ll take them all! they’re oh so soft in the center & then you get those warm nutty walnut pieces + melted chocolate chips. walnuts add a perfect crunch, but you can leave them out if you would like! Vegan Chocolate Chip Walnut Muffins are a yummy and better for you treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth any time of the day.
if you’re looking for a chocolate chip alternative, blueberries or raisins would be amazing! i hope you have a relaxing Sunday and enjoy!
ingredients and directions
in a bowl, mix:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup room temperature coconut oil
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- fold in 3/4 cup walnut pieces and 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
- makes 8 medium-large muffins!