Amazing Vegan and Gluten Free Millionaire’s Shortbread Candy Bars are exactly what they sound like-OUT OF THIS WORLD!
you won’t believe how indulgent these candy bars taste and you will be further amazed with how good the ingredients are.
Amazing Vegan and Gluten Free Millionaire’s Shortbread Candy Bars could not be more simple to make by the way.
the base layer can be whipped up within minutes, rolled out into thin dough and then sliced into rectangles.
don’t be intimidated by shortbread, i’ve made the easiest shortbread in the world for you.
yes, it happens to be BOTH gluten free and vegan.
the shortbread is made with only five, yes FIVE ingredients. you’re going to need gluten free 1:1 flour, almond flour, vegan butter, dairy free milk and maple syrup.
one of my favorite ways to make “caramel” is to use a combination of nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut oil.
it produces the most divine flavor combo and has the best texture. it’s sticky like traditional caramel but super creamy.
you know me, i am the world’s biggest peanut butter lover, but almond butter and sunbutter would be amazing alternatives.
oh, let’s not forget cashew butter! i need to use that one more, it’s actually amazing.
here’s everything you need to make Amazing Vegan and Gluten Free Millionaire’s Shortbread Candy Bars
gluten free 1:1 flour
dairy free milk
runny peanut butter
dark chocolate chips
Amazing Vegan and Gluten Free Millionaire’s Shortbread Candy Bars are
made with real ingredients
100 percent plant based
best stored in the fridge
if you love my Amazing Vegan and Gluten Free Millionaire’s Shortbread Candy Bars, then check out these other recipes from the blog!
are you going to make my Amazing Vegan and Gluten Free Millionaire’s Shortbread Candy Bars?!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Amazing Vegan and Gluten Free Millionaire’s Shortbread Candy BarsCourse: Snacks
serving size is half a bar if you make large ones like me!
3/4 cup gluten free 1:1 flour (used King Arthur)
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup melted vegan butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/8 cup dairy free milk
- peanut butter caramel
cup runny peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
- chocolate coating
1 and 1/3 cup chocolate chips
a few tbsp coconut oil
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- mix the shortbread ingredients until well combined and a thick dough forms.
- roll out about 1/4 inch thick in between two pieces of parchment paper to avoid sticking and then slices into rectangles about a couple of inches long.
- bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes and cool down completely. then, mix the caramel ingredients together and add generous spoonfuls in between three shortbread bars.
- place in the freezer for 30 min or until the caramel is firm. melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil and dunk the bars. place back in the freezer for 30 min and enjoy. store in the fridge an airtight container and thaw before eating.