pancakes that you don’t cook on the stove, but BAKE! how cool is that? i have a similar recipe on my insta that uses cassava flour, but these gems are flourless! what’s the secret? oats aka one of my favorite foods to bake with. the pancakes are so soft and are an overall dream. all you have to do is put the ingredients in the blender when you wake up, pour on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes. if you’re having brunch, try serving these gems with some fresh orange juice and a side of fruit (ooooh fancy). i can’t think of a better relaxing morning!
i made a reel on instagram & i hope you check it out. this is such a great recipe and you’re going to love it!
ingredients and directions
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 medium size very ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- place all ingredients in a blender and blend until a smooth consistency.
- pour about 1/3 cup pancake batter per pancake on a parchment paper lined baking tray. it’s a thick yet runny batter and makes 6-7.
- bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.