Easy Vegan Rainbow Rolls are so delicious and totally easy to make for lunch or dinner! they’re beyond refreshing and packed with nutrients.
it’s super fun to get creative with Easy Vegan Rainbow Rolls because there are so many options when it comes to the filling ingredients.
summer rolls are served cold (perfect for the summer months) and have a translucent wrapper. the rolls go by many names: Vietnamese spring rolls, summer rolls, fresh spring rolls, or salad rolls. the rolls are of Vietnamese-origin, and typically consist of rice noodles, carrots, lettuce, cucumbers, herbs, and protein wrapped in a rice-paper wrapper. summer rolls are typically served with a peanut or hoisin dipping sauce!
Easy Vegan Rainbow Rolls are vegan of course and instead of meat, i used baked tofu.
to make Easy Vegan Rainbow Rolls, you will want an abundance of veggies, tofu, greens and even more!
while i use veggies, lettuce, avocado, tofu and rice, you could add other things like basil and even mango.
the options are plentiful and that’s the beauty when it comes to the versatility of Easy Vegan Rainbow Rolls.
Easy Vegan Rainbow Rolls are:
packed with nutrients
require minimal cooking/baking
store well in the fridge
as with anything else, you will definitely want a delicious sauce to accompany the rainbow rolls.
you probably know by now if you have been following me for awhile, your girl loves all things peanut.
i took an easy route for the peanut butter dipping sauce. you just need runny peanut butter, sweet chili sauce, garlic powder and liquid aminos.
you can buy all of these at most grocery stores and you’re more than welcome to make your own sweet chili sauce.
if you like my Easy Vegan Rainbow Rolls, you’ll also love these other recipes of mine!
are you going to make my Easy Vegan Rainbow Rolls?!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Easy Vegan Rainbow RollsCourse: 10 Ingredients, Lunch u0026amp; Dinner
8-10 brown rice spring roll papers (can always use more and add more filling)
1/2 large red bell pepper thinly sliced
1/2 large cucumber thinly sliced
3/4 cup shredded red cabbage
1 large avocado
1 cup pickled carrots
1 and 1/4 cup cooked sushi rice
8 pieces butter lettuce
- baked tofu
14 ounces sliced tofu
2 tbsp avocado oil
1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
1 tbsp liquid aminos
- peanut sauce
1/4 cup runny peanut butter
1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
1 tbsp liquid aminos
1/4 tsp garlic powder
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees. coat the tofu in the avocado oil, liquid aminos and chili sauce and bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes carefully flipping halfway through.
- prep the veggies and cook the rice according to package directions.
- take a large pan filled with hot water and set aside for the rice paper. you don’t want the water to be too hot because then they will break. submerge each rice paper individually to soften for 15-20 seconds.
- then, add the filling ingredients and be careful not to overstuff. next, take the top and place over the fillings and gently roll over once. fold in the sides (as if you’re making a burrito) and then roll until sealed.
- you can continue to repeat until all of your ingredients are used. then, whisk the peanut sauce ingredients, cut the rainbow rolls in half and dip in the sauce. enjoy!