hiii friends! today, we’re diving into a dessert that is as equally easy to make as it is fun!
No Bake Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies are something kids and adults alike will love. if you’re not very into decorating like me (aka i am bad at it lol), then these are perfect for you!
the no-bake chocolate chip spider cookies boast a fudgyyyy texture. thanks to the combination of oat and almond flour, these treats are moist, dense, and oh-so-chocolaty.
the peanut butter cup on top is such a fun surprise and further adds to the richness.
creating these no-bake chocolate chip spider cookies is a breeze, the decorating part is super simple!
all the ingredients are pantry staples, and the process is straightforward. all you really have to do is roll the dough, flatten it, add a peanut butter cup, and create spider legs and eyes with melted chocolate and white chocolate chips.
it’s a simple and fun treat that anyone can enjoy making, regardless of their crafting skill!
No Bake Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies are
- gluten-free (use gf oat flour)
here’s everything you need to make No Bake Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp almond milk (you can add more if the dough is too dry)
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 7 store-bought or homemade peanut butter cups
- melted chocolate (for making the spider legs)
- white chocolate chips (for the eyes)
if you love No Bake Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies, then try these other recipes from upbeetandkaleingitblog
are you going to make my No Bake Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies?!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
No Bake Chocolate Chip Spider CookiesCourse: Cookies, Desserts, Snacks, Sweet
1 cup oat flour
1 cup almond flour
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp almond milk (you can add more if the dough is too dry)
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
8-10 store-bought or homemade peanut butter cups depending on cookie size
melted chocolate (for making the spider legs)
white chocolate chips (for the eyes)
- in a mixing bowl, combine the oat flour and almond flour. add the vanilla extract, maple syrup, and 1/4 cup of almond milk to the dry ingredients. mix until the dough comes together. if the dough is too dry, you can add an additional 1-2 tbsp of almond milk to achieve the right consistency.
- fold in the mini chocolate chips into the dough. roll the dough into balls and place them on a parchment paper-lined tray. flatten each ball slightly with the back of a spoon to create a cookie shape.
- gently press a peanut butter cup onto the center of each flattened cookie to create the spider’s body.
now, it’s time to create the spider legs. using melted chocolate, carefully drizzle eight legs radiating out from the peanut butter cup body. you can use a piping bag or a small spoon for precision.
- for the eyes, place two white chocolate chips near the top of the peanut butter cup.
allow the cookies to set in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens. once the chocolate has set, your no-bake chocolate chip spider cookies are ready to enjoy! store in the fridge and enjoy!