Chocolate Caramel Apple Pretzel Granola Bark, try saying that ten times in a row! it sounds amazing but believe me, it tastes EVEN BETTER! Chocolate Caramel Apple Pretzel Granola Bark indeed tastes better than it looks, and that’s saying something.
my Vegan Snickers Inspired Granola Bark was definitely the inspo for this recipe and it went viral for good reason.
also, i have seen some variations of chocolate bark with apples and caramel, which looks amazing.
i think taking that up a notch and creating granola is the move. the salty component from the pretzels is EVERYTHING by the way.
you one thousand percent need the pretzels because the salt elevates every single sweet and tart element.
the green apples are perfect because of their tart nature. while you can use a sweet apple like honeycrisp, i recommend granny smith apples to pair with the other flavors.
the whole purpose is to make Vegan Snickers Inspired Granola Bark feel and taste similar to a decadent caramel apple!
the granola layer is baked of course and it’s really simple! you just need old fashioned oats, salted pretzels, runny peanut butter, avocado oil or melted coconut oil, and maple syrup.
then, there’s a fabulous peanut butter caramel that’s made in no time with runny peanut butter, coconut oil, coconut nectar and vanilla extract.
lastly, i end the indulgent masterpiece with melted apple chunks chocolate, more caramel drizzle and mini chocolate chips.
while i recommend eating this the same day you make it, you can store it in an airtight container in the fridge for a couple of days. just note, the granola might get a little soggy due to the caramel if you store in the fridge.
i would make this for a get together if possible so it gets eaten the same day, but you can always see how long it lasts in an airtight container. i would not store it more than a couple of days though.
Here’s everything you need to make Chocolate Caramel Apple Pretzel Granola Bark
old fashioned oats
runny peanut butter
dairy free chocolate chips
if you love my Chocolate Caramel Apple Pretzel Granola Bark, you will love these recipes too!
are you going to make my Chocolate Caramel Apple Pretzel Granola Bark?
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Chocolate Caramel Apple Pretzel Granola BarkCourse: Desserts, Snacks, Sweet
2 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup pretzel sticks crushed into smaller pieces
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup runny peanut butter
1/4 cup avocado oil
- peanut butter caramel
1 and 1/8 cup runny peanut butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut nectar
1 tsp vanilla extract
- chocolate drizzle
1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 and 1/2 granny smith apples cut into small pieces
- mini chocolate chips
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- mix the granola ingredients together until a sticky mixture forms and layout on a parchment lined baking tray.
- bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes and then rotate the tray 180 degrees. bake another 9 minutes. let it cool down completely for at least 30-45 minutes.
- then, mix the caramel ingredients until a thick caramel consistency forms. also, melt the chocolate with coconut oil.
- add a thick layer of the pb caramel to the top of the cooled granola. then, drizzle the chocolate and remaining caramel on top, add the chocolate chips and and place in the freezer 45 minutes.
- break apart and then place back in the freezer for 10 minutes. enjoy every bite and store in the fridge in an airtight container!