this recipe is sponsored by GT’s Cocoyo and also may contain amazon affiliate links!
looking for a tasty treat that satisfies your sweet tooth while still packing a punch of protein?
look no further than these peanut butter yogurt fluff protein cups!
these little delights are not only delicious but also easy to make and customizable to suit your taste preferences and dietary needs :).
PS, don’t forget to check out the giveaway with GT’s Cocoyo on my IG!
taste and texture:
imagine biting into a rich layer of smooth, melted chocolate followed by a creamy, peanut butter-infused yogurt filling.
the combination of sweet chocolate, nutty peanut butter, and tangy yogurt creates a flavor profile that is downright addictive!!
with each bite, you’ll experience crispness of the chocolate shell and a super fluffy, creamy center.
while the recipe calls for specific ingredients, feel free to get creative and make substitutions based on what you have on hand or your dietary preferences.
for example, you can use your favorite brand of unsweetened chocolate chips, swap out the coconut oil for another type of oil, or use a different flavor of GT’s Cocoyo yogurt to change things up.
GT’s Cocoyo yogurt:
if you’re unfamiliar with GT’s Cocoyo yogurt, allow me to introduce you to this creamy, probiotic-rich delight.
made from organic coconut cream and live, vegan cultures, Cocoyo yogurt boasts a tangy flavor and velvety texture that pairs perfectly with the other ingredients in these protein cups.
not only does it add a delicious taste and creamy texture, but it also provides a dose of gut-friendly probiotics.
one of the best things about these peanut butter yogurt fluff protein cups is their versatility.
you can enjoy them as a post-workout snack to refuel your muscles, a midday pick-me-up when you need a boost of energy, or a lower sugar dessert to satisfy your sweet cravings.
they’re also perfect for meal prep – simply make a batch ahead of time and store them in the fridge or freezer for a convenient grab-and-go option.
different types of protein:
when it comes to the protein powder, feel free to use your favorite brand or type.
whether you prefer vanilla, chocolate or strawberry, any variety will work well in this recipe.
valentine’s day twist:
with valentine’s day just around the corner, why not make these peanut butter yogurt fluff protein cups even more special by shaping them into heart silicone molds?
not only will they make a cute and festive treat for your loved ones, but they’ll also add an extra touch of sweetness to your valentine’s day celebrations.
personally, i love these adorable molds!
if you love my Peanut Butter Yogurt Fluff Protein Cups, try these other dessert recipes from my blog!
are you going to make my Peanut Butter Yogurt Fluff Protein Cups!?
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation!
be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Peanut Butter Yogurt Fluff Protein Cups
1 and 1/4 cups chocolate chips (unsweetened, such as Pascha)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 jar GT’s Cocoyo vanilla yogurt (or approximately 1 cup of any vanilla yogurt)
1/4 cup runny peanut butter
1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil. microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- line a muffin tin with parchment paper muffin cups. pour a small amount of the melted chocolate into the bottom of each cup, using a spoon to spread it evenly. place the muffin tin in the freezer for 15-20 minutes, or until the chocolate has set.
- in a mixing bowl, combine the vanilla yogurt, runny peanut butter, and vanilla protein powder. stir until well combined and smooth.
- retrieve the muffin tin from the freezer. spoon a generous portion of the yogurt and peanut butter mixture onto the hardened chocolate bottoms, spreading it evenly with the back of the spoon. return the muffin tin to the freezer and let it set for about one hour.
- once the yogurt mixture has set, remove the muffin tin from the freezer. pour the remaining melted chocolate over the top of each cup, covering the yogurt filling completely.
- return the muffin tin to the freezer and allow the cups to freeze until completely hardened, usually for a couple of hours.
- once the cups are fully frozen, remove them from the muffin tin and transfer them to an airtight container. store the peanut butter yogurt fluff protein cups in the fridge or freezer until ready to serve.
- if storing in the freezer, thaw the cups slightly before enjoying. serve chilled as a delicious and protein-packed treat!