another day, another incredibly amazing no bake recipe! please welcome No Bake Vegan Brownie Bites! they’re perfectly balanced bites that make the best dessert or snack. you can store No Bake Vegan Brownie Bites in the freezer and they’re sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
this recipe is made with secretly healthy ingredients and sweetened with dates! if you want to keep this a no added sugar recipe, just leave out the melted chocolate coating.
this recipe is shockingly rich (in the best of ways). i honestly thought that i was eating a gourmet chocolate truffle freshly made at Godiva haha. yep, that good.
packed with oat flour, sunflower seed butter, cocoa powder and more, you’ll be obsessed with everything about No Bake Vegan Brownie Bites.
my No Bake Vegan Brownie Bites are:
- no bake, dairy free and packed with flavor
- made with wholesome ingredients
- super fudgy, chocolate-y, and scrumptious
- perfectly portable and easy to store in the freezer or fridge
- sweetened with medjool dates and can be made with no added sugar
- great for snacking or dessert
what ingredients are in No Bake Vegan Brownie Bites
- oat flour
- medjool dates
- cocoa powder
- sunflower seed butter
- vegan butter
- vanilla extract
- chocolate chips
- coconut oil
- coffee (this brings out the chocolate flavor more)
the bites are made in the food processor, which makes the process super easy. you can chill the dough for a bit if you want, or just form the dough into bites right away.
i used a small ice cream scoop to evenly distribute the dough and then roll it into bites. after that, you place them in the fridge or freezer to set.
next, up, the chocolate coating, you know the drill. while the bites are amazing on their own, the chocolate coating just adds another layer of rich goodness that i didn’t think was possible.
if you love No Bake Vegan Brownie Bites, you will love these other recipes!
are you going to make my No Bake Vegan Brownie Bites?!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
No Bake Vegan Brownie BitesCourse: Desserts, No BakeDifficulty: Easy
you can make the bites larger or smaller to yield more or less
6 medium size pitted medjool dates
3/4 cup oat flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup sunbutter or any super creamy nut/seed butter
1/3 cup melted vegan butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
- chocolate coating
1/2 cup chocolate chips
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp coffee already prepared (NOT coffee grinds)
- add all of the brownie bites ingredients to a food processor and blend until a thick dough forms.
- you can chill it in the fridge for 20 min or just roll into bites right away. use a small ice cream scoop if you want to evenly distribute and roll into bites.
- place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- melt the chocolate sauce ingredients together and then dip the bites and completely coat them.
- place in the freezer to set for 30 minutes and then enjoy! store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container and thaw before eating!