i adore no bake desserts, especially cheesecakes, and this No Bake Vegan Apple Cheesecake is a crowd-pleasing masterpiece. take this to any holiday get together this season and be prepared to get asked for the recipe!
with a fabulous no bake walnut and date crust that’s glistening with hints of cinnamon, the base perfectly naturally sweetened.
ah, then there is the creamy and utterly dreamy filling that resembles custard in my opinion.
the filling is nutrient dense and predominately made with cashews. while i have tried many different ingredients for bases of no bake cheesecakes, i find cashews to be the best.
the filling does not need to be too sweet because the crust is already pretty sweet and the sautéed apples have a little bit of maple syrup.
all in all, the filling is sweetened with organic applesauce and only two tablespoons of maple syrup.
the only other ingredients used for the filling are dairy free milk and vanilla extract.
lastly, the apple topping is the BEST part and will make your kitchen smell like an autumn heaven.
if you can, try using honeycrisp apples for this recipe because they’re sweet and slightly tart. of course, any kind of apples will work, but i just find honeycrisp to sauté well and take on fall flavors excellently.
vegan butter, maple syrup, coconut cream and cinnamon comprise the base for the sautéed apples and it’s just delicious.
here’s everything you need to make No Bake Vegan Apple Cheesecake
dairy free milk
No Bake Vegan Apple Cheesecake is
easy to assemble
if you love my No Bake Vegan Apple Cheesecake, then check out these other recipes from the blog!
Vegan Cookie Dough Protein Fudge
Nourishing Vegan Autumn Granola
Cinnamon Roll White Chocolate Protein Bites
Healthy No Bake Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
Healthier Vegan and Gluten Free Cinnamon Sugar Poptart
Vegan No Bake Protein Cinnamon Rolls
Vegan Snickers Inspired Granola Bark
Vegan Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Fudge
Date Sweetened Raw Vegan Cheesecake
Vegan No Bake Sugar Cookie Bars
No Bake Vegan Millionaire Shortbread Pie
Vegan and Gluten Free No Bake Chocolate Date Rolls
Copycat Chewy Bars (Vegan + GF)
Easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
are you going to make my No Bake Vegan Apple Cheesecake?!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
also, you can follow upbeetandkaleingit on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for more vegan recipes!
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
No Bake Vegan Apple CheesecakeCourse: Desserts, No Bake
8-10 servings depending on size
10 medjool dates
1 cup walnuts
1 cup gluten free old fashioned oats
1/2 cup runny almond butter
1/4 dairy free milk
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 cups raw cashews
1/2 cup applesauce
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup dairy free milk
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- apple topping
2 honeycrisp apples sliced
1/4 cup room temp vegan butter
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut cream
- soak the cashews in hot water for a few hours and then rinse and drain.
- add all crust ingredients to a food processor and blend until a grainy consistency forms.
- mold into a crust in a parchment lined 8 x 8 cake pan. then place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- blend the filling ingredients in a high powered blender until a smooth and creamy mixture forms. add the filling ingredients to the top of the crust and place in the freezer for about 3 hours.
- then, add the apple topping ingredients to a pan and sauté on medium high heat for two minutes once it comes to a boil. next, turn the heat down to medium and add the coconut cream. stir often and cook for 3-4 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- set aside to cool for about 10 minutes, stir well and then pour over the cheesecake. place back in the freezer for about 5-6 hours, slice and then enjoy!
- store in the fridge in an airtight container and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up before eating. best to eat within a couple of days due to the fresh apples.