roasted root veggies dressed with aromatic basil, garlicky goodness, a little bit of spicy ginger and more- that’s what Roasted Root Vegetables is all about! do you want to make this dish yet? it’s the PERFECT side dish that the whole family will love for dinner and an excellent recipe to bring to holiday gatherings. i know this will be on my table for the holidays, it’s too easy, healthy and festive not to include!
oh my gosh, Roasted Root Vegetables is making me tooooo excited for the holidays!! root veggies just hug your soul and make the coziest of meals.
there are three ingredients that make this dish extra yummy. first, there’s liquid aminos, which tastes just like soy sauce in my opinion. next, up is fresh ginger. ah, ginger pairs oh so well with liquid aminos, it’s one of my favorite food pairings for sauces.
35 minutes later and you have a perfectly tender, ridiculously delicious and incredibly healthy side dish!
ingredients + directions
- 1 lb mini medley potatoes cut into quarters
- 2 cups carrots cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos (i used Bragg’s brand)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh minced ginger
- large handful of fresh chopped basil
- cut the veggies and add them to a large bowl with the other ingredients.
- use a large spoon and mix well so the carrots and potatoes are well-coated.
- place on a parchment lined baking tray, spread out and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.