as we find ourselves amidst the peak of sick season, there’s no better time to turn to comforting teas to ease our woes!!
Homemade Feel Better Soon Tea: Infused with Lemon, Mint, Pomegranate, and Apple for Wellness is a favorite :).
how to make Homemade Feel Better Soon Tea:
making this wellness tea is a breeze. simply gather your ingredients:
- 2 chamomile tea bags
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 sliced lemon
- handful of fresh mint leaves
- handful of pomegranate arils
- 3/4 cup fresh apple juice
- hot water
in a heatproof pot or pitcher, combine the chamomile tea bags, frozen raspberries, sliced lemon, mint leaves, and pomegranate arils.
pour in the fresh apple juice, and then carefully add hot water to the mixture.
let the tea steep for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
once steeped, remove the tea bags and discard them.
optionally, you can strain the tea if desired, or serve it as is with the fruit and herbs.
pour the prepared tea into cups and enjoy the comforting blend of chamomile with the refreshing notes of raspberry, lemon, mint, pomegranate, and apple.
this chamomile raspberry wellness tea offers a delicious combination of flavors.
the chamomile lends a subtle floral sweetness, while the raspberries add a hint of tartness and vibrant color.
the lemon provides a refreshing citrusy zing, complemented by the cooling freshness of mint.
pomegranate arils offer juicy bursts of flavor, and fresh apple juice adds a natural sweetness,
tying everything together into a beautiful blend that’s both comforting and invigorating.
beyond its delicious taste, this wellness tea packs a nutritional punch.
chamomile is renowned for its calming properties, promoting relaxation and supporting better sleep.
raspberries are rich in antioxidants and vitamin c, which boost immune function and promote healthy skin.
lemon provides vitamin c and aids digestion, while mint is known for its soothing effects on the stomach.
pomegranate arils are loaded with antioxidants and may help reduce inflammation.
fresh apple juice adds natural sweetness and additional vitamins and minerals, making this tea a powerhouse of wellness benefits.
substitutions and variations:
feel free to get creative and customize this tea to suit your taste preferences or dietary needs. here are a few substitution ideas:
- swap the chamomile tea bags for green tea or rooibos for a different flavor profile.
- substitute frozen raspberries with strawberries, blackberries, or blueberries.
- replace fresh apple juice with orange juice or pineapple juice for a tropical twist.
- experiment with different herbs like basil, lavender, or rosemary for unique flavor combinations.
if you love my Homemade Feel Better Soon Tea, try these other recipes from my blog!
are you going to make my Homemade Feel Better Soon Tea!?
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation!
be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Homemade Feel Better Soon TeaCourse: Lifestyle
2 chamomile tea bags
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 sliced lemon
handful of mint leaves
handful of pomegranate arils
3/4 cup fresh apple juice
- in a heatproof pot or pitcher, combine the chamomile tea bags, frozen raspberries, sliced lemon, mint leaves, and pomegranate arils.
- pour in the fresh apple juice. heat the water until it reaches a gentle boil.
- carefully pour the hot water over the ingredients in the pot or pitcher. stir gently to ensure the flavors blend well.
- let the tea steep for about 10 minutes to infuse the flavors. once steeped, remove the tea bags and discard them.
- optionally, you can strain the tea if desired, or serve it as is with the fruit and herbs.
- pour the prepared tea into cups and enjoy the soothing blend of chamomile with the refreshing notes of raspberry, lemon, mint, pomegranate, and apple.
- enjoy warm, room temperature or cold!