if you love candy, protein and real food, then you must try my Vegan No Bake Protein Snickers Bars!! they’re the dessert of the week, month and maybe even year.
you can store these delicious bars in the fridge or freezer.
if you need something that will satisfy your sweet tooth, keep you feeling full and all around made with simple ingredients, then these are it.
the base is made with vanilla protein powder, oat flour and more. oh, then there’s the peanut butte layer.
to be specific, that’s a peanut butter caramel made with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
it’s made of runny peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract and chopped peanuts.
the coconut oil is really important because it helps the peanut butter caramel set in the fridge or freezer and allows the bars to stay sturdy.
Vegan No Bake Protein Snickers Bars are not complete without being totally submersed in melted chocolate and that’s just what we’re going to do.
i could not be more excited about these bars because lately, my sweet tooth is out of control but i feel so great after eating Vegan No Bake Protein Snickers Bars.
here’s everything you need to make Vegan No Bake Protein Snickers Bars
gluten free oat flour
vanilla protein powder
runny peanut butter
that’s seriously all you need to make Vegan No Bake Protein Snickers Bars! isn’t that easy? there’s a lot of overlap between the ingredients in the layers.
if you love my Vegan No Bake Protein Snickers Bars, then check out these other recipes from the blog!
are you going to make my Vegan No Bake Protein Snickers Bars?!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Vegan No Bake Protein Snickers BarsCourse: Desserts, No Bake
- protein layer
1 cup gluten free oat flour
3 scoops vanilla protein (31g per scoop)
1/3 cup runny peanut butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/3 cup + 3 tbsp dairy free milk
- peanut butter caramel
3/4 cup runny peanut butter
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 and 1/2 cups chocolate chips + 2 tbsp coconut oil
- mix the protein layer ingredients until smooth and well-combined and add to a parchment lined bread loaf pan and evenly spread out.
- place in the freezer for 1 hour. mix the peanut butter caramel ingredients and pour on top of the protein layer.
- then, place in the freezer for 2 hours until the bars set.
- melt the chocolate layer and let it cool down before dunking the bars in the chocolate. this way, the peanut butter caramel layer won’t melt quickly.
- after dunking the bars in the chocolate, immediately place them back in the freezer. store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.