it’s monday and that’s a perfect excuse for no bake cbd cookies. CBD Infused No Bake Cookies are simply perfect. i’m “newer” to the CBD oil world and dang, i didn’t realize what i was missing. personally, i experience a decent amount stress on a daily basis, it’s always been that way for me! when i realized that i wanted to start using cbd oil, nūvita was the move (always consult with your physician). now, i take it in the morning around breakfast time to start the day on a good note. it has helped me manage my stress better, which is my own personal experience with it. nūvita was kind enough to set you up with a DISCOUNT CODE, yay! use upbeet10 for 10% off!
nūvita is woman-owned and the highest of quality cbd. the owner Amanda says “At the heart of our wellness philosophy is pure quality and transparency. In the era of fast fashion, Amazon’s endless marketplace, and questionable gas station CBD’s, we are dedicated to providing quality, organic, US grown and manufactured CBD.” if you want to start out adding nūvita to vegan treats, i highly recommend- that’s why these cookies are perfect!
oh my GOODNESS! these little peanut butter no-bake gems are just heavenly! they keep so well in the fridge and make the perfect dessert after dinner!
Thank you so much to nūvita for sponsoring this post and supporting upbeetandkaleingit!
ingredients + directions
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 ml of nūvita CBD Full Spectrum Oil – can adjust dosage to your desire
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 6 medium size medjool dates
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until a thick dough forms.
- scoop 1-2 tbsp of dough and roll into a ball and add to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- press down with a fork in each direction so the cookies flatten a bit.
- place in the fridge for 30 minutes or freezer for 15 minutes to set and then drizzle with chocolate and peanut butter if you want! place back in the fridge or freezer so that hardens too.
- enjoy and store in the fridge!