i made you something glorious. something that belongs on your weekly dinner menu lineup. something that is so hearty, healthy and satisfying. it’s VEGAN PIZZA BREAD! easy, minimal ingredients and healthy is my jam, so this bread fits all those criteria. banana bread is fabulous and all but the question is, have you tried pizza bread? i can’t get over how amazing this turned out!
top with anything and everything you want! just like any other pizza, just about everything goes. this yields two servings, so it’s perfect for a movie night in.
have so much fun making this my friends!!
ingredients and directions
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1/3 cup flax meal
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup water
- mix the ingredients in a bowl until a thick dough forms.
- with slightly wet hands, press the dough down into a parchment lined bread loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- remove from the oven, top with marinara and vegan cheese and bake another 12 minutes.