hey babes! happiest of thursdays! i hope your week has been great so far and i’m guessing a lot of cooking + baking will be happening this weekend. if you’re looking for that easy, last minute savory recipe, i gotcha covered. Vegan Peanut Sauce Pasta Salad is light, refreshing & a recipe everyone loves.
as far as veggies go, i went with cherry tomatoes and cucumbers, but just about anything will work. basil adds an aromatic component but if you’re not a fan, maybe try cilantro!
hope you all have an amazing weekend filled with good food and happiness, stay safe my friends!
ingredients and directions
- 1 lb bag pasta of choice
- 1 large English cucumber sliced
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 handful fresh basil cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tsp liquid aminos
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- cook the pasta according to package directions, rinse and drain.
- cut the veggies and basil, then add to the pasta once it cools down in a large bowl.
- whisk the sauce ingredients together, pour over the pasta and veggies, toss and enjoy!