it’s the most wonderful time of the year!! can we start saying that yet? is November 16th too early? oh well, i guess i’m already celebrating the holiday season considering i watched Home Alone 2 and Elf this past weekend. the best!! what better way to celebrate the holidays with your friends and family than make them delicious Vegan Mocha Brownies.
my favorite coffee brand, Jim’s Organic Coffee makes the most divine Holiday Blend. it’s honestly what i look forward to every single morning. AMAZING NEWS! Jim’s is having their Holiday Season Sale: Share the Joy of Coffee. you can take 15% off with the coupon Code SPREADJOY.
the 2020 holiday blend is what i used in my Vegan Mocha Brownies recipe! they have tons and tons of other amazing flavors though! it’s seasonal, so i’m going to drink as much as possible while i can lol.
the holiday blend has merry and bright flavors with velvety notes of chocolate and citrus.
from the texture to the taste, you can’t go wrong with Vegan Mocha Brownies. also, it makes me so happy to support a sustainable brand that gives back to communities. all the more reason to support awesome brands like Jim’s!
ok my friends, let me know if you make this fabulous recipe for the holidays and be sure to tag me and Jim’s Organic Coffee on IG so we can see your creations!
thank you so much to Jim’s Organic Coffee for sponsoring this recipe and supporting my brand, upbeetandkaleingit!
Vegan Mocha BrowniesCourse: Desserts and BitesDifficulty: Easy
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup avocado oil
1/2 cup Jim’s Organic Coffee Holiday Blend
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/3 cup almond milk
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup chocolate chips
2 tbsp prepared coffee
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/3 cup room temp vegan butter
- mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- next, add the maple syrup, avocado oil and prepared coffee. this means you should make the coffee and it should be in its liquid form, not ground coffee.
- melt the chocolate chips, coconut oil and almond milk in the microwave for about one minute and stir well until the mixture is melted. add to the rest of the brownie ingredients.
- mix well and place in an 8 x 8 baking pan. bake at 350 degrees for 22 minutes.
- cool down and then top with the frosting. for the frosting, melt the chocolate chips, coffee and coconut oil for one minute in the microwave (30 seconds at a time then stir). after, mix in with the vegan butter. place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set and then frost the brownies.