have you ever met a pizza crust you didn’t like? i have & that’s not really because of the taste. it was more so because of the yucky, fake ingredients that hurt my stomach. so, instead of processed food, let’s give our stomachs real and delicious pizza crust.
this is one eeeeeeasy crust to make and it will probably save you some $$ instead of eating out! win! you can also top with whatever you would like, including a variety of sauces and veggies.
mmmmmm, how good does that slice look?! let’s say it didn’t last long between me and my boyfriend.
ok my friends, i hope you thoroughly enjoy this fabulous recipe. have a wonderful day 🙂
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- mix all of the dry ingredients well.
- next, add in the wet ingredients.
- it’s easiest to use a fork to mix the dough until it sticks together.
- evenly distribute the dough on a parchment paper lined baking tray with your hands until the crust is about 1/4 inch thick.
- bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- take out, add your favorite toppings and place in the oven for another 20 minutes.