it has been one seriously busy week and i feel like it’s only getting busier. i just got back from fl this morning and leave for LA tomorrow. then, NYC the week after & i’m so ready to explore all things vegan food related. ok, there’s a little bit of business i have to take care of with beets & blush too but food is a main priority (always). i’ll be documenting everything on my stories, so i hope you babes follow along!
before i leave for my LA adventures, i had to leave ya with the recipe of all vegan cupcake recipes. Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes!! you would not believe they’re vegan if i didn’t tell you, it’s crazy how decadent the cupcakes are.
decadent, yes but i’m always going to use real ingredients in my recipes, so you can bet these cupcakes are waaaaay better for you than the average one!
check out the chocolate frosting, i meannnnnnnnnn WOW. truly shocked that much frosting made it onto the cupcakes because i definitely had a few spoonfuls. it’s that good.
ok friends, i’ll leave you here. enjoy these rich chocolate gems & the rest of your week! don’t forget to tag me in your recreations because i LOVE reposting your pictures <3
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup vegan sour cream
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips and 1 tbsp almond milk warmed up
- mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and then add in the wet ones.
- stir thoroughly and then fold in the chocolate chips.
- use an ice cream scoop to evenly distribute the batter into muffin tins (these should be medium size).
- bake at 375 degrees for about 22 minutes.
- cool down completely and then whisk the frosting ingredients in a bowl.
- place the bowl in the fridge for 30 min until the frosting sets and add onto the cupcakes.
- enjoy and store in an airtight container.