say hello to your newest dinner obsession, Vegan Buffalo Tofu Zucchini Boats!
wow, these are a total must make this week and you’ll LOVE the flavor and texture.
the zucchini is pre baked for a little bit before the tofu is added, so they’re nice and tender.
you can always opt to not bake them twice if you want your zucchini to be more crunchy and less cooked!
Vegan Buffalo Tofu Zucchini Boats are so easy to make too!
you need minimal ingredients like extra firm tofu, zucchini, garlic, vegan cream cheese buffalo sauce, avocado oil, and vegan cheese.
that’s it! how simple are they to put together.
you can have Vegan Buffalo Tofu Zucchini Boats as your protein for your entree and make a delicious side dish or two!
my recipe yields enough for 2-4 people depending on how many each person has, but you can always double the recipe to serve more!
if you love Vegan Buffalo Tofu Zucchini Boats, try these other recipes from my blog!
are you going to make my Vegan Buffalo Tofu Zucchini Boats?!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Vegan Buffalo Tofu Zucchini Boats
3 medium size zucchinis
14 ounces extra firm tofu
1/4 cup avocado oil
1/3 cup finely diced onion
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/3 cup buffalo sauce
1/4 cup vegan cream cheese
- vegan cheese for topping (used miyokos)
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- prepare zucchini by scraping out the center to create a ‘boat’.
- lightly coat with avocado oil and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- crumble the tofu and add it to a pan with the onions, garlic and avocado oil.
- saute for about 4-5 minutes and then add the buffalo sauce and cream cheese.
- fill the zucchini boats, top with your favorite vegan cheese and bake another 15 minutes. you can broil at the end if you would like!