Vegan and Gluten Free Copycat Cinnamon Toast Crunch is on the menu for breakfast this coming weekend and you have to try!
the original cinnamon toast crunch isn’t vegan, so you know that i had to make my own. when i was growing up, it was one of my favorites!
this recipe is really easy to make and honestly delicious. Vegan and Gluten Free Copycat Cinnamon Toast Crunch may look hard to make, but i promise that it’s not at all!
all you’re going to do is mix the base of the cereal ingredients in a bowl until a thick dough forms and then roll it out until the dough is a very thin sheet, less than 1/4 inch thick.
then, i recommend spraying some avocado oil on top and sprinkling a cinnamon and sugar mixture on the dough.
from there, you can use a pizza cutter or knife to cut the dough into small squares.
ok, so are you wondering if this cereal is crunchy? the answer is, YES! that’s why i bake it for 15 minutes and make the squares pretty thin.
depending on the thickness of your squares, your baking time will be anywhere from 12-15 minutes.
it’s really important to let the cereal cool down before you eat it because this ensures the texture becomes hard.
here’s everything you need to make Vegan and Gluten Free Copycat Cinnamon Toast Crunch
gluten free measure for measure flour
bob’s red mill egg replacer or flax egg
creamy coconut yogurt (i recommend cocojune)
try these other delicious vegan desserts from my blog!
are you going to make my Vegan and Gluten Free Copycat Cinnamon Toast Crunch?!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Vegan and Gluten Free Copycat Cinnamon Toast CrunchCourse: Breakfast, Desserts
1 cup almond flour
1 cup + 3 tbsp measure for measure gluten free flour (king arthur)
1 bob’s red mill egg replacer
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon
4 tbsp maple syrup
1/3 cup coconut yogurt (must be thick yogurt and used cocojune)
- cinnamon sugar coating for topping (1/4 cup coconut sugar and couple tsp cinnamon)
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- add the cereal ingredients ingredients to a bowl and mix well until a thick dough forms. roll out into a very thin sheet. roll in between 2 pieces of parchment paper for a seamless and no stick process.
- spray the top with avocado oil or lightly coat with vegan butter and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top. use a pizza cutter to cut into very small squares.
- bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes depending on thickness of your dough. mine was a little bit on the thicker side so i baked it for 15 minutes.
- let the cereal cool completely so it hardens- about 30-45 minutes. i recommend eating this the day of or day after!