ah yes, we’re in the midst of the end of summer but i’m going to savor every last day. The Best End of Summer Vegan Yogurt Dip is a cool, refreshing, tasty, and incredibly healthy dip that’s perfect for dinner on the patio.
i highly recommend you make The Best End of Summer Vegan Yogurt Dip because it’s just a savory dream.
from the tangy hints to the sweet cherry tomatoes on top and balsamic drizzle, this has got it going on.
you can put the yogurt dip together within a matter of 10 minutes by the way!
the secret to my dip is a fabulous vegan yogurt and also good vegan cream cheese.
culina’s plain and unsweetened yogurt along with forager is what i used here, a total of 1 and 1/2 cups. you can use one or the other, i just only had one cup of culina.
also, the cream cheese is miyoko’s garlic and herb but you can use whatever you want. i do recommend finding one that has garlic and is savory. they have a great chive one too!
there are lots on the market- kite hill everything cream cheese would be awesome too.
if not, you can always add in your own spices. i did add even more garlic because i love it so much.
there are delicious flavors in here and they all work so well together.
from the garlic and herb cream cheese to the dried dill, dijon mustard and sweet tomatoes, this dip is drool worthy.
the presentation is so pretty too! you could take this to a get together or something! or, you could make it for a night in and have some delicious leftovers.
here are all of the ingredients you need to make The Best End of Summer Vegan Yogurt Dip!
- vegan yogurt: i recommend culina for this one!
- vegan cream cheese: see above or recs
- dijon mustard
- garlic herb cream cheese
- minced garlic
- onion powder
- dried dill
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- balsamic glaze and green onions if you would like for topping
here are some other fabulous summer recipes you might enjoy!
are you going to make The Best End of Summer Vegan Yogurt Dip?!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
The Best End of Summer Vegan Yogurt DipCourse: Lunch & Dinner, Side DishesDifficulty: Easy
1 and 1/2 cups vegan plain unsweetened yogurt (see text for what i recommend)
1/3 cup vegan garlic and herb cream cheese (see text for brand and subs)
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp dried dill
1/2 tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp onion powder
sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 and 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic glaze and green onions for topping
- broil the tomatoes coated in olive oil on low heat for about 10 minutes or until they begin to blister- monitor them closely.
- add all yogurt dip ingredients to a food processor and blend until a smooth consistency forms.
- add to a bowl and once the tomatoes cool down, add them to the top of the yogurt dip.
- drizzle with balsamic glaze if you would like and sprinkle some green onions on top.