ok, funfetti cupcakes, cookies, cake, etc have always been one of my top favorite desserts. since fall is near, i added a cool twist with pumpkin! welcome, Pumpkin Funfetti Cupcakes! oh these are just amazing and super scrumptious. they would be perfect for any occasion and i have a feeling that anyone who tries Pumpkin Funfetti Cupcakes will LOVE them. what’s not to love? soft as a cloud cupcakes, real ingredients, sprinkles, sweetness and if you would like, a vanilla frosting on top!
my Vegan Birthday Cake Banana Cookies gave me the inspo for this recipe. i like taking traditional recipes and making them vegan + adding fun twists! this time around, i used more sweetener than usual because the cupcakes are supposed to be extra decadent!
hope you have the greatest time making Pumpkin Funfetti Cupcakes and i seriously can’t wait to see your creations!
ingredients and directions
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk or dairy-free milk
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup vegan sprinkles or however much you want!
- mix the dry ingredients and then add in the wet ones.
- stir well until a thick batter forms.
- fold in the sprinkles and distribute with a large spoon into parchment paper muffin tins.
- this made 7 medium size cupcakes for me.
- bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- cool down completely and then add frosting if you want! i used Simple Mills Vanilla.