Peanut Butter & Marshmallow Cookies on a tuesday & i’m so down with that. they’re vegan clouds of deliciousness that you would never even know are vegan. seriously, ask people if they can tell! i used one of my favorite gluten-free and non-GMO baking sweeteners, Purecane! a cool thing i have to note is that Purecane is NOT bitter at all, which is super important when it comes to baking with traditional sugar alternatives. the sweetness level is perfection and there’s not an aftertaste, so Purecane has my rating of 10/10. let’s talk measurements really quickly too, it measures just like traditional sugar and it has a lower glycemic index. guess what!? you can get yours for 15% off if you use my code UPBEETANDKALEINGIT15.
Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Cookies are scrumptious + decadent enough to serve at birthdays and make for special occasions. BUT they’re equally as wonderful for days where you put on your coziest pajamas, turn on a good movie and dunk all the cookies in dairy-free milk.
you’re going to love this incredible recipe because it’s comforting and really easy to make. those are the best kind of recipes. if you’re looking to purchase Purecane, it’s available on Amazon and Purecane.com. have the best day my friends!
thank you to Purecane for sponsoring this post and supporting upbeetandkaleingit!
ingredients and directions
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup very creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Purecane
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or liquid coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1.5 vegan chocolate bar of choice
- 4 large marshmallows cut in half
- mix the dry ingredients in a bowl first and then add in the wet ingredients.
- stir well until a thick batter forms.
- line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- shape into medium size cookies and flatten a bit.
- add a large piece of chocolate to the top of each cookie and then top with 1/2 marshmallow.
- bake at 350 degrees for 22 minutes.
- recipe yields 8 but you can make yours smaller just monitor baking time!