No Bake Healthy Protein Poptarts are the new delicious treats on the block and they’re a must-have to keep in your fridge or freezer!
while baked goods are fun and all, i think no bake desserts are the BEST.
they’re easy to put together and super satisfying to eat.
No Bake Healthy Protein Poptarts are made with protein powder, so they will keep you full for longer, which is amazing!
you just need your favorite vanilla protein powder and i used garden of life. i believe that each scoop is 31g and i used two, so 62g.
then, the base is also made with oat flour, vanilla extract, dairy free milk and sunbutter!
you can use almond butter too but any nut or seed butter will work. it’s just very important the seed or nut butter is runny.
trader joes and whole foods brand tend to be pretty runny.
if you don’t have access to those, then you can always melt the nut or seed butter with a little bit of coconut oil to make it runny.
the poptart filling is just store bought raspberry jam but you can use anything you want!
cinnamon sugar, chocolate hazelnut spread and different jams are just some of many options.
since the base is versatile, you can get really creative!
the icing on top is just melted coconut butter, but you’re welcome to make or use any glaze you want.
a vanilla frosting would also work well with the jam version i made!
No Bake Healthy Protein Poptarts are
made with minimal ingredients
can be made gluten free with gluten free oat flour
a healthy dessert or snack
if you love my No Bake Healthy Protein Poptarts, then try these other recipes from my blog!
are you going to make my No Bake Healthy Protein Poptarts?!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
No Bake Healthy Protein PoptartsCourse: Desserts, No Bake
1 cup oat flour
2 scoops vanilla protein powder (62g total)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp sunbutter
1/4 cup + 4 tbsp dairy free milk (add another tbsp if dough is too dry)
1/4 cup maple syrup
- store bought jam for filling
- coconut butter for topping
- add all dough ingredients to a bowl and blend until a thick dough forms.
- when you’re rolling out the dough, lay the dough on parchment paper. then, put another sheet of parchment paper on top of the dough.
- this enables a seamless process to roll out the dough into rectangles without the dough sticking to the counter or the rolling pin.
- place a tbsp of jam in the center of a rectangle and top with another. seal the edges and then press down gently with a fork.
- place in the freezer for 20 minutes and then add melted coconut butter to the top. put the poptarts back in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
- store in the fridge or the freezer in an airtight container and thaw before eating.