what’s better than vegan chocolate donut holes? No Bake Chocolate Donut Holes!! if you didn’t know, i live in florida and some days, it’s just too dang hot to turn on the oven. insert all of the no bake desserts aka some of my favorite recipes to make. these yummy little fudgy bites are lower in sugar but there’s enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. the glaze is optional but i highly recommend because it’s diiiivine & adds a little more sweetness.
one of my favorite ways to eat no bake donut holes is in a dessert bowl! i crumble two donut holes and add them to a bowl with one sliced banana, a handful of blueberries, some walnuts or almonds and a spoonful of nut butter. SO. GOOD. filling too!
if you make them, be sure to tag me because i LOVE reposting!!
ingredients and directions
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup flax meal
- 1/3 cup unsweetened creamer (i used califia farms)
- 1/4 cup creamy nut butter (i used almond butter and trader joes’ brand)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- for the glaze, melt 1/3 cup room temp vegan butter with 2 tbsp room temp coconut oil. then, mix in 1 tbsp maple syrup (you may want yours sweeter so taste test)
- mix the donut hole ingredients together in a bowl until well-combined.
- place the “dough” in the fridge for one hour to set.
- roll into small-medium size bites and dip in the glaze.
- place back in the fridge for 30 minutes, then dip the donut holes one more time.
- place back in the fridge for 30 min-1 hr and then enjoy!
- store in the fridge in an airtight container.
- recipe yields 12 donut holes.