hi. my name is mary and i heart this stir fry. i don’t even know which part is the best. maybe it’s the creamy, delectable sauce. maybe it’s the perfect mix of nourishing veggies coupled with al dente chickpea pasta. either way, this dish is fiiiiiire.
the whole family will love it. you can omit the jalapeño of course if you’re not a fan. it gives the dish a little bit of a kick but nothing overpowering!
this is one very versatile recipe, any veggie will work. just make sure you cut everything into small pieces so the veggies cook evenly. also, if you’re not into the shallots, use a small onion instead!
alright my friends, enjoy this scrumptious easy meal and tag me in your recreations, I love to see them!
- 1 shallot minced
- 1.5 cups sweet potato
- 1.5 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 medium zucchini
- 3 large rainbow carrots
- 1.5 cups brussels sprouts (cut mine into quarters)
- 1 tbsp minced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz or one box chickpea pasta
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 tbsp runny peanut butter
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tsp chili powder
- cut all of the veggies into small pieces so that everything is around the same size and cooks evenly.
- saute in the olive oil on medium heat for fifteen minutes and at the 7 minute mark, add 1/3 cup water
- stir often
- whisk the sauce ingredients together well until a thick consistency forms
- cook the pasta according to package directions- should be al dente
- combine everything and enjoy!