here’s the scoop, you need 4 ingredients and an appetite. that’s it! FOUR, yes just four ingredient oatmeal bars that will become your new go-to. they’re chewy, good for your body & soul and perfectly scrumptious on a fall day. you can top with just about anything your heart desires, i just love banana and carob together. chocolate chips, walnuts, blueberries, and almond slices would be delicious just to name a few!
these bars are super portable, just be sure to store them in the fridge if you use fresh fruit! i’m not quite sure how long these will last in my house but i hid two for myself just in case.
Four Ingredient Oatmeal Bars
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 and 1/3 cup almond meal
- 3 very ripe medium size bananas (mash them)
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- mash the bananas and then mix in almond butter.
- add in the almond meal and then fold in oats.
- take the batter and evenly distribute it into an 8 x 8 baking pan.
- top with whatever you like!
- bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.