it’s not my birthday but i don’t need any excuse to make Easy Vegan Funfetti Rolls! they make life a little bit brighter and happen to taste amazing!
you won’t believe how few ingredients it takes to make Easy Vegan Funfetti Rolls. you just need some things that are probably already sitting in your pantry and fridge.
how cool do they look?! ok, i went a little overboard on sprinkles lol, but you can absolutely tone it down if you would like.
use whatever sprinkles you would like, but here are the ones that i used and bought on amazon.
love these because they come in bulk and i do tend to make a lot of sprinkle desserts! also, they do happen to be vegan, yay!
funfetti rolls are made just like cinnamon rolls, except i didn’t add a cinnamon sugar mixture to the center. however, you are more than welcome to, that would actually be delicious.
i just added more sprinkles because as i previously mentioned, i did go a little bit overboard on those, ha!
you can add more sprinkles to the center or even some frosting, although frosting is added to the top after the rolls bake.
a special occasion is never needed to make Easy Vegan Funfetti Rolls, but they would be SO fun as a birthday breakfast treat for someone.
here’s everything you need to make Easy Vegan Funfetti Rolls
organic unbleached all purpose flour
rapid rising yeast
dairy free milk
extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
vegan cream cheese
you can prep Easy Vegan Funfetti Rolls the night before and leave them covered in the fridge overnight, although with the rapid rising yeast, that’s not necessary.
in fact, i didn’t even let Easy Vegan Funfetti Rolls rest more than 10 minutes with the rapid rising yeast.
it’s totally fine if the sprinkles run a little bit and the color becomes infused into the dough. however, to avoid this as much as possible, allow the dough to rest for 10 minutes, then fold in the sprinkles.
no matter what though, colors will run when you bake the rolls, but it does create such a cool effect!
Easy Vegan Funfetti Rolls are
- dairy free
- egg free
- completely vegan
- perfect for birthdays
- made with better for you ingredients
- easily portable
- freezer friendly
if you love my Easy Vegan Funfetti Rolls, then check out these other recipes from the blog!
Vegan Cookie Dough Protein Fudge
Nourishing Vegan Autumn Granola
Cinnamon Roll White Chocolate Protein Bites
Healthy No Bake Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
Healthier Vegan and Gluten Free Cinnamon Sugar Poptart
Vegan No Bake Protein Cinnamon Rolls
Vegan Snickers Inspired Granola Bark
Vegan Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Fudge
Date Sweetened Raw Vegan Cheesecake
Vegan No Bake Sugar Cookie Bars
No Bake Vegan Millionaire Shortbread Pie
Vegan and Gluten Free No Bake Chocolate Date Rolls
Copycat Chewy Bars (Vegan + GF)
Easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
are you going to make my my Easy Vegan Funfetti Rolls?!
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
also, you can follow upbeetandkaleingit on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for more vegan recipes!
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Easy Vegan Funfetti RollsCourse: Breakfast, Desserts
8-10 rolls depending on the size!
3.5 cups all purpose organic unbleached flour
1 packet rapid rise yeast
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/3 cup sprinkles
1 and 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp almond extract
- more sprinkles if wanted
- heat the almond milk in the microwave for 1 minute. then, add the maple syrup and olive oil and whisk together.
- add the liquid to a large mixing bowl with the rapid rising yeast and mix well. let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- add the flour (i like to do 1/2 cup at a time and stir). once the dough is mixed well and sticky, transfer it to a lightly floured surface and knead for a minute or so until it forms a loose ball. you can let the dough rest covered for 10 minutes. then, mix in the sprinkles and gently knead again just until they’re all dispersed.
- roll out the dough into a thin rectangle between two pieces of parchment paper. (the thickness of the dough should be about 1/4-1/3 inch thick. you can add more sprinkles to the center if you would like.
- starting at one end, tightly roll up the dough and situate seam side down. with a knife or string of floss, cut the dough into roughly 1 and 1/2 inch sections and place in a greased 8×11 inch square baking pan.
- bake at 350 degrees for 24-25 minutes depending on size and thickness.
- warm up the vegan cream cheese in the microwave for about 20 seconds until it’s runny. if it doesn’t become runny, you can add a little bit of melted coconut oil. then, whisk the glaze ingredients together, pour on the top and enjoy!