Double Chocolate Granola Fudge on a friYAY?! making fun desserts is my absolute favorite!! Double Chocolate Granola Fudge is a fun twist on standard freezer fudge. this recipe has all of the good things in it like two fudgy chocolate layers + a warm and toasty granola topping. You can omit the granola if you would like and just stick with the chocolate layers, but I highly recommend if you have the ingredients!
This is the best little treat to have on hand, just store it in the freezer and thaw a bit before you eat it!
Double Chocolate Granola Fudge
first layer ingredients
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp very creamy nut or seed butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
second layer ingredients
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 heaping tbsp creamy almond butter
- to make the granola, mix the ingredients in a bowl well and bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- mix the first chocolate layer of ingredients in a bowl and press into a bread loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- place in the freezer for an hour.
- for the second layer ingredients, melt in a bowl on the stove top or the microwave.
- pour on top of the first layer and place in the freezer for 45 minutes.
- remove and add the granola to the top.
- top the chocolate and place back in the freezer for several hours until it hardens.
- cut into small pieces and enjoy!