the incredible veggie-packed rainbow noodle salad is a vibrant explosion of flavors and textures that will amaze you and nourish your body with wholesome goodness.
Crowd-Pleasing Veggie-Packed Rainbow Noodle Salad is not only visually stunning with its array of colorful vegetables but also packs a punch in terms of taste and nutrition!
let’s start with the taste, which is incredible.
the combination of crunchy sugar snap peas, crisp bell peppers, refreshing cucumbers, and earthy carrots creates a medley of flavors that is both satisfying and so refreshing.
the addition of chopped roasted cashews adds nuttiness, while the fresh cilantro brings a burst of herbaceousness to every bite.
Crowd-Pleasing Veggie-Packed Rainbow Noodle Salad salad offers such a good contrast of textures, from the soft noodles to the crisp and crunchy vegetables.
each bite is a harmonious blend of smoothness and crunchiness, making it super fun to eat.
nutritionally, this salad is a powerhouse.
it’s packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants from the variety of vegetables included.
carrots are rich in beta-carotene, cucumbers are hydrating and low in calories, and bell peppers are loaded with vitamin C.
sugar snap peas add a dose of fiber and protein, while roasted cashews provide healthy fats and protein.
the dressing is the crowning glory of this dish.
the creamy peanut butter base is complemented by the nutty flavor of toasted sesame oil and the tanginess of liquid aminos.
apple juice adds a touch of natural sweetness, while garlic and onion powder infuse the dressing with savory notes.
the dressing ties everything together, elevating the salad to new heights of deliciousness.
if you’re looking to customize this recipe, there are plenty of substitutions you can make!
feel free to swap out any of the vegetables based on your preferences or what’s in season.
you can also use different types of noodles, such as soba noodles or even spiralized zucchini noodles for a lighter option.
for those with nut allergies, you can substitute sunflower seed butter for the peanut butter and omit the roasted cashews.
when it comes to storage, this salad is best enjoyed fresh but can be refrigerated for later consumption.
simply store it in an airtight container and it should keep well for a day or two. just be sure to give it a good toss before serving to redistribute the dressing!
if you like Crowd-Pleasing Veggie-Packed Rainbow Noodle Salad, you’ll also love these other recipes of mine!
are you going to make Crowd-Pleasing Veggie-Packed Rainbow Noodle Salad!?
if you make one of my recipes, i would LOVE to see your creation! be sure to leave a review in the comments section, it is so appreciated and helps my small business.
do you want to save this recipe for later!? you can add the recipe to your recipe board on Pinterest!
it brings me so much happiness to see your beautiful recreations on Instagram :). tag me so that i can see and repost your food on my stories!
Crowd-Pleasing Veggie-Packed Rainbow Noodle SaladCourse: 30 Minutes, Lunch u0026amp; Dinner, Pasta, Side Dishes
1 pack of cooked noodles of choice (wheat or rice noodles work well)
1 red bell pepper, very thinly sliced
3 large carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
3 small cucumbers or 1 large cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
1/4 cup chopped green onions
2 cups sugar snap peas, lightly steamed
1/3 cup chopped roasted cashews
handful of chopped cilantro
for the dressing:
1/3 cup runny peanut butter
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1-2 tablespoons liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
1/2 cup pure apple juice
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
water to thin out the dressing to desired consistency
- cook the noodles according to the package instructions. once cooked, rinse them under cold water to stop the cooking process and set aside.
- in a large mixing bowl, combine the thinly sliced red bell pepper, carrots, cucumbers, chopped green onions, steamed sugar snap peas, chopped roasted cashews, and chopped cilantro.
- in a separate bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the runny peanut butter, toasted sesame oil, liquid aminos, apple juice, garlic powder, and onion powder until smooth. if the dressing is too thick, gradually add water until it reaches your desired consistency.
- pour the dressing over the noodles and vegetable mixture in the large mixing bowl. toss the salad until all the ingredients are evenly coated with the dressing.
- taste the salad and adjust seasoning if necessary, adding more liquid aminos or salt if desired, along with any other ingredients.
- serve the incredible veggie-packed rainbow noodle salad immediately, or refrigerate it for later. enjoy!